1.Every thing is gonna be alright.
2.Some people were supposed to walk into your life, teach you a lesson, and then walk away.
3.If you love a girl, it's better to fight for her happiness than to abandon her for the sake of her happiness.
4.Sometimes it sucks being strong.Because when people know that you are strong, they think that it is okay to hurt you, over and over again.
5.You never realize how much you like someone until you watch them like someone else.
6.Not every effort there is a harvest, but each time the harvest must be hard, which is not a fair irreversible propositions.
7.Love does not consist in gazing at each other,but in looking outward together in the same direction.
8.Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
9.You’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town.
10.Sometimes when I say "I'm ok" I just want some one to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, "I know you're not."
沒有留言:
張貼留言